Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blog security

Following Linda and Michelle's advice that they were not able to post any comments on my blog, I have loosened up the security on my blog a bit so that comments are now officially welcome.In my defense, when I set up my blog, I had not the slightest idea what the ideal settings would be and thought more security would be better rather than less. Now however, I have loosened up the security so there should be less problems now.
From an analytical standpoint, I know now that I can tighten the settings on my blog to ensure that it can stay as private or as public as I would like and can see the effectiveness of the security settings if they need to be implemented. This can be marked down as a case study in blog security!
Happy blogging

3 comments:

  1. Look at this...A comment!!! I changed my security settings as well. Who would have thought that trying to maintain a little privacy would cause so much hassle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, I am glad that it worked! It's actually interesting as an experiment as we are skeptical to add too much detail about ourselves on the internet as we never know who can watch it, but there you go, there is such thing as security...

    ReplyDelete